How Getting a Massage, Regularly, Helps Digestion
Our digestive system is very complex and possesses many various functions. Digestion problems for example constipation, irritable bowel and indigestion usually are caused by stress, bad eating plan, lack of water intake or even exercise. Massage therapy of the abdomen is an efficient treatment for these ailments.
In a recently published article entitled, “Benefits of Abdominal Massage,” author and expert, Dr. Edward Group, writes:
“Abdominal massage is a practice that helps to tone and strengthen the muscles located in your abdomen. This helps your digestive system tremendously. The abdominal massage helps when you’re trying to detoxify your body.”
Benefits of Abdominal Massage:
- Increases blood flow within the abdomen to increase oxygen to the organs
- Relaxes tension in the muscles surrounding the colon
- Helps dislodge built up fecal matter from intestinal walls
- Stimulates the body’s natural detoxification process
- You don’t need a prescription to have one and really you can perform it on yourself as well as on family and friends
- The touch therapy aspect of abdominal massage provides soothing heat and comfort
- In females it aligns the uterus and pelvic bone to their proper positions
- Releases emotional tension
Streamline Your Massage Booking With SOAP Vault!
Given today’s technological ubiquity, and the success apps and mobile software have seen in recent years, it seems almost natural that the most unexpected industries would climb aboard and rub shoulders with the kingpins of tech-innovators.
Massage therapy is one of those industries, and SOAP Vault has mastered the tech.
It was once quite a laborious task of the brick-and-mortar business model to manage client intake forms, scheduling, financial documentation and ensure security of all files, but SOAP Vault has solved that issue by streamlining all things pertinent to your massage practice directly through one superb piece of software.