Regardless of your health condition, the reflexologist focuses on the entire pattern of the reflexology therapy, starting at the toes and working down the foot. By working all of the points, the reflexologist addresses internal organs and glands as well as muscle groups, bones and more.
In a recently published article entitled, “5 Reasons Everyone Should Get a Massage or Reflexology Treatment,” the author (undisclosed) writes:
“Reflexology is the ancient art of foot massage, which is administered to stimulate the digestive system and eliminate toxins from the body. It's great for stress reduction, and many reflexology regulars say the peaceful feeling they get following a treatment is equal to getting a full body massage.”
Below is the author’s five reasons why you should get out there and get a massage or reflexology treatment:
• Both treatments promote relaxation.
• Blood circulation is increased (which can boost your immune system).
• Nerve function is stimulated.
• Aches and pains can be targeted to offer relief.
• The treatments promote a better sleep.